FeedOurBrains

FeedOurBrains

Friday, October 22, 2021

NO BOTTOM

 I can't believe that I'm going to do this, but I'm going to quote Donald Trump:

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"

Even after all we've been through with this disgraced ex-president, stunning us again and again with his ugly and dangerous pronouncements, I almost couldn't believe that he really put out the above press release. He did.

That statement is oozing with jealousy. He knows that when he passes away, he will only be praised by his crazy minions. The rest of the country will feel great relief. He also knows that those millions of MAGA followers today still believe anything he says. It's truly terrifying.

I'm so deeply worried for our democracy, and I know that I'm not the only one feeling this way. I hope enough Americans see everything that is at stake if this megalomaniac regains power.

I hope if our democracy falls into autocracy, it waits until the universe has taken me from this life.





No comments:

Post a Comment